Software License Agreement
NOTICE TO USER:
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. WHEN YOU COPY, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, IN PARTICULAR, THE LIMITATIONS ON: USE, CONTAINED IN SECTION 2; TRANSFERABILITY CONTAINED IN SECTION 4 ; WARRANTY CONTAINED IN SECTIONS 6 AND 7; LIABILITY CONTAINED IN SECTION 8 AND PROVISIONS AND EXCEPTIONS CONTAINED IN SECTION 14. YOU AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS LIKE ANY WRITTEN AGREEMENT NEGOTIATED AND SIGNED BY YOU. THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE AGAINST YOU AND ANY LEGAL/MORAL ENTITY ON WHOSE BEHALF IT IS USED: FOR EXAMPLE, IF APPLICABLE, YOUR EMPLOYER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
You may have another written agreement directly with Transaction Language Co. S.A. de C.V., from now on CYBERSIGNALS (for example, a volume license agreement) that supplements or prevails over all or portions of this contract. CYBERSIGNALS and its suppliers own all intellectual property and copyright of the Software and/or have the respective rights granted by the owner, some portions of code were developed by third parties and used with permission as Nikola Mihaylo of nokola.com and Fadi Abdelqader socketcoder.Com. The Software is licensed, not sold, there is not any transfer of assets and the license of use is not transferable. CYBERSIGNALS authorizes you to copy, download, install, use or otherwise exploit the functionality or intellectual property of the Software only in accordance with the terms of this contract. The use of third party materials included in the Software may be subject to other terms and conditions typically found in a separate license agreement or "ReadMe" file attached to such materials.
IT MAY BE INCLUDED WITH THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT ACTIVATION TECHNOLOGY OR OTHER TECHNOLOGIES DESIGNED TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED COPYING. THE ACTIVATION TECHNOLOGY MAY PREVENT THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE IF THERE IS A FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE ACTIVATION PROCESS DESCRIBED IN THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION. Visit the website Http://www.CYBERSIGNALS.com for information about product activation.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN PARTIES (CYBERSIGNALS AND "THE USER")
""CYBERSIGNALS" means IN MEXICO: Cybersignals SA de CV, a company established in the United States of Mexico, located at Paseo de Tamarins 400A Floor 5, Col. Bosques de las Lomas 15120 Mexico DF,In SPAIN AND EUROPE: Cybersignals Europe SL society a limited company incorporated in the Kingdom of Spain, residing at C / Turn 4 Rivas-28522 Madrid Spain, in the event that Section 10 (a) applies, otherwise, " CYBERSIGNALS "means CYBERSIGNALS EUROPA, SL, established in Ribera de Loire 46, Madrid 28042 SPAIN, a company organized under the laws of the Kingdom of Spain, an affiliate and licensee of CYBERSIGNALS SA de CV.
"Equipment" means a device that accepts information in digital or similar form and processes it to achieve a specific result based on a sequence of instructions.
"Internal Network" means a resource that is a private, proprietary network accessible only by employees and individual contractors (i.e., temporary employees) of a specific corporation or similar business entity. The term “Internal Network" does not include Internet or other network community open to the public, including but not limited to groups consisting of members or subscribers, associations and similar organizations ».
"Permitted Number" means 1 (one) unless otherwise indicated under a valid license (e.g. a volume of license) granted by CYBERSIGNALS.
"Software" means (a) all the information provided with this contract, including but not limited to (i) software files and other computer information of CYBERSIGNALS or third party, (ii) samples of photographs, images, sounds, clip art and other artistic works ("Content Files") and (iii) explanatory written materials and files ("Documentation"), and (b) any modified versions and copies of such information, as well as upgrades, updates and additions to it, that CYBERSIGNALS provides to you at any time to the extent that is not provided under a separate agreement (collectively, "Updates").
2. Software License. CYBERSIGNALS grants to you a non-exclusive license to use the Software in the manner and for the purposes described in the Documentation, considering that you have acquired the software from CYBERSIGNALS or one of its authorized licensees and comply with the terms of this contract, which are presented below.
2.1 General Use. You may install and use one copy of the Software on/up to the Permitted Number of your compatible Computers; or
2.2 Using a Server. You may install a copy of the Software on a server within your Internal Network in order to download and install it on up to the Permitted Number of other Computers within the same Internal Network, or
2.3 Use in a server. You may install one copy of the Software on a server within your Internal Network to use it through commands, data or instructions (e.g. scripts) from another Computer within the same Internal Network, if and when the total number of named users (not the concurrent number of users) that use the Software on the server, does not exceed the Permitted Number. It is not allow any other network use, including, without limitation, use of the Software, directly or through commands, data or instructions from or to a Computer not part of your Internal Network, for primary services (hosting services) or Internet Web or by anyone who is not licensed to use this copy of the Software under a valid license given by CYBERSIGNALS, and
2.4 The Use of Laptops or Personal Computers. In addition to the single copy permitted under Sections 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3, the primary user of the computer on which the Software is installed may make a second copy of that program for the exclusive use either on a portable Computer or on a Computer located at his home, if and when that the Software installed on these computers are not used concurrently on the primary Computer.
2.5 Backup. You may make a backup of the Software, considering that your backup copy will not be installed or used on any computer. You may not transfer the rights to a backup copy unless you transfer all rights in the Software as provided in Section 4.4.
2.6 Content Files. Unless otherwise specified in the "Readme" associated with the Content Files, which may include specific rights and restrictions with respect to such materials, you may display, modify, reproduce and distribute any of the Content Files. However, you may not distribute the Content Files independently (i.e., in the case in which the Content Files constitutes the primary value of the product being distributed). Content Files may not be used in the production of libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, lewd, obscene or pornographic, or any other material that infringes intellectual property rights of others or otherwise illegal. You cannot claim any trademark rights with respect to the content Files or derivative works thereof.
3. Intellectual Property Rights. The Software and any authorized copies that you make are the intellectual property of CYBERSIGNALS and its suppliers. The structure, organization and code of the Software are valuable trade secrets and valuable confidential information property of CYBERSIGNALS and its suppliers. The Software is protected by law, including but not limited to, the copyright laws of the United Mexican States, the Kingdom of Spain and the United States of America (USA) and other countries and international treaties. Except as expressly stated herein, this agreement does not grant you any intellectual property right in the Software and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by CYBERSIGNALS and its suppliers.
4.1 Notices. You may not copy the Software except as provided in Sections 2 and 14. Any permitted copy of the Software that you make must contain the same copyright notices and proprietary notices that appear in the Software.
4.2 No Modifications. Except as permitted in Section 14.7, you may not modify, adapt or translate the Software. You may not use reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software except as may be expressly permitted to decompile under applicable law and only to achieve interoperability with the Software.
4.3 Prohibition of Separation. The Software may include various applications, utilities and components, it may support multiple platforms and languages and delivered in multiple media or copies. However, the software is designed and delivered to you as a product to be used as a single unit in equipment in accordance with the conditions set out in Sections 2 and 14. There is no obligation for you to use all the parts of the Software, but you cannot separate them for use on different Computers. You may not unbundle or repackage the Software for distribution, transfer or resale. See Section 14 for specific exceptions to the provisions of this section.
4.4 Transfer Prohibition. YOU MAY NOT RENT, LEASE, SELL, SUBLICENSE, ASSIGN OR TRANSFER YOUR RIGHTS IN THE SOFTWARE, OR AUTHORIZE THE COPY OF ALL OR PART OF THE SOFTWARE TO EQUIPMENT PROPERTY OF OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THIS AGREEMENT . However, WITH A WRITTEN CONSENT OF CYBERSIGNALS, you can transfer all your rights to Use the Software to another person or legal entity provided that: (a) you also transfer (i) this Agreement, (ii) the number or serial number, the Software and any other software or hardware bundled, packaged or pre-installed with the Software, including all copies, upgrades, updates, and earlier versions, and (iii) all copies of the source software converted into other formats to such person or entity, (b) retain no upgrades, updates or copies, including backups and copies stored on a computer, and (c) the receiving party accepts the terms and conditions of this agreement and any other terms or conditions under which you purchased a valid license Software. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU MAY NOT COPY TRANSFER EDUCATION, PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE OR FREE. Prior to any transfer, CYBERSIGNALS may require that you and the receiving party confirm in writing the compliance with this agreement, provide information about yourself CYBERSIGNALS and register as end users of the Software. We must allow 4 to 6 weeks to effect the transfer. Visit the website Http://www.CYBERSIGNALS.com/support/main.html or contact the Department of CYBERSIGNALS Customer Support for more information.
5. Updates. If the Software is an upgrade or update of an earlier version, you must hold a valid license to such previous version in order to use such upgrade or update. All upgrades and updates are provided through an exchange of licenses. You agree that by using an upgrade or update you voluntarily terminate your right to use any previous version of the Software. Exceptionally, you can continue using the equipment with earlier versions of the Software after the use of the upgrade or update, but only to assist you in the transition to the upgrade or update, provided that the upgrade or update and the previous versions are installed on the same computer. CYBERSIGNALS may grant you the license to improvements or upgrades with additional or different terms.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY. With the exception of cases specified in Section 14, CYBERSIGNALS warrants to the person or entity that first purchases a license to use the Software on Computers pursuant to the terms of this contract, that will perform substantially in accordance with Documentation for a period of 90 (ninety) days from the date you received the Software when was used on the operating system configuration and recommended hardware. There shall be no warranty in the case of no substantial changes as described in the Documentation. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PATCHES, SOURCE SOFTWARE CONVERTED INTO OTHER FORMATS, PRE-RELEASE (BETA), TRYOUTS, STARTER, EVALUATION, PRODUCT SAMPLER, OR COPIES OF SOFTWARE NOT FOR RESALE, OR WEBSITES, OR ONLINE SERVICES OR CD SERVICES (see Section 14). All warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase within such ninety (90) days. If the Software does not perform substantially in accordance with the Documentation, the entire liability CYBERSIGNALS and its affiliates and your exclusive remedy available will be limited, at the discretion of CYBERSIGNALS, to the return of the Software or the refund of license fee paid for it. THE LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. For more warranty information, please see the jurisdiction specific provisions at the end of this contract, if any, or contact the CYBERSIGNALS Technical Support Customer.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY OFERRED BY CYBERSIGNALS AND ITS AFFILIATES AND STATES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY BY CYBERSIGNALS OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY AND WARRANTY CONDITION, REPRESENTATION OR TERM TO THE EXTENT OF THE SAME CAN NOT OR MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION, CYBERSIGNALS AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE AND ACCESS TO ANY WEBSITES, ONLINE SERVICES AND CD SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR TERMS, EXPLICITS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY STATUTE, LAW, USAGE OR OTHERWISE AS TO ANY MATTER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, COMERCIABILITY, INTEGRATION, MERCHANTABILITY, ENJOYMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The provisions of Section 7 and Section 8 will survive the termination of this contract, whatever the cause of such termination, without implying or creating any continued right to use the Software after termination of this contract.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT FOR THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SET FORTH ABOVE AND AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN SECTION 14, IN NO EVENT CYBERSIGNALS OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS WHATSOEVER INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY OR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY OF CARE, OR CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF A CYBERSIGNALS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION. TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CYBERSIGNALS AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE, IF ANY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IN THE FUNDAMENTAL OR MATERIAL BREACH OR BREACH OF THE FUNDAMENTAL OR MATERIAL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. Nothing contained in this agreement limits the liability of CYBERSIGNALS to you in the event of death or injury resulting from negligence CYBERSIGNALS or damage caused by deception (fraud). CYBERSIGNALS acting on behalf of its affiliates and suppliers for the purpose of disclaiming, excluding and limiting obligations, warranties and liability, but not with other objectives or purposes. For more information, please see the jurisdiction specific information at the end of this contract, if any, or contact the CYBERSIGNALS Technical Support Customer.
9. Export Rules. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the Export Administration Act of the United States of America (United States Export Administration Act) or any other law, export restrictions or regulations (collectively the "Export Laws"). Also, if the Software is identified as export controlled items under the Export Laws, you represent and warrant not being a citizen, or not be located at an embargoed nation or other restrictions (including without limitation Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Cuba and North Korea) and the Export Laws do not prohibited in any way to receive the Software. All rights to use the Software are granted on condition that such rights are forfeited if you breach the terms of this contract.
10. Applicable Law. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the substantive laws in force in: (a) the Federal District of Mexico, if you have purchased a license for the Software when you find anywhere in the Americas, including the United States , Canada, or Mexico, or (b) Spain, if you have purchased a license for the software when you are in Japan, China, Republic of Korea, or other Southeast Asian country where all official languages are written in either an ideographic script (e.g., hanzi, kanji, or hanja), or other characters based on ideograms or similar structure to ideographic characters, such as hangul or kana, or (c) Spain, if you have purchased a license to the Software that was in any other jurisdiction not described above. The respective courts of the Federal District in Mexico and Madrid, Spain, shall each have non-exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to this contract. This contract is not governed by the provisions on conflict of law of any jurisdiction or the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, on which the application is expressly excluded.
11. General Provisions. If any part of this contract is void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the remainder of the agreement, which will be valid and enforceable according to its terms. This agreement shall not affect the rights conferred by the laws of any party dealing as a consumer. For example, consumers in New Zealand who obtain the Software for personal, domestic or household use (not business purposes), this agreement is subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act. This agreement may be amended only by a writing signed by an authorized representative of CYBERSIGNALS. The Spanish version of this agreement will be the version used when interpreting this contract. This contract represents the entire agreement between CYBERSIGNALS and you regarding the Software and supersedes any prior representations, discussions, undertakings, communications or advertising relating to the Program.
12. Notice to U.S.A. Government End Users
12.1 Commercial Items. The Software and Documentation are "Commercial Items", as the term is defined in 48 CFR Section 2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation" as such terms are used in 48 CFR § 12.212 or 48 C.F.R. Section 227.7202, as applicable. In accordance with 48 C.F.R. § 12.212 or 48 C.F.R. Sections 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, licenses have been granted to U.S.A. government end users of for the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights that are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions outlined in this contract. Unpublished rights are reserved under the copyright (copyright laws) of Mexico and related international agreements.
13. Licenses compliance. If the user is a business, company or organization, you agree that if CYBERSIGNALS or an authorized representative of CYBERSIGNALS so requests, you must fully document and certify within 30 (thirty) days, the use of valid licenses of any software property of CYBERSIGNALS.
14. Specific Provisions and Exceptions. This section sets forth specific provisions related to certain components of the Software as well as limited exceptions to the above conditions. To the extent that any provision in this section is in conflict with any other condition of this contract, this section will supersede such other conditions.
14.1 Limited Warranty for Users Residing in Germany or Austria. If you have obtained a license to the Software in Germany or Austria and such country is your country of residence, Section 6 does not apply, instead, CYBERSIGNALS warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the Documentation (the "Functionality ") during the limited warranty period following receipt of the Software, when used with the recommended hardware and software configuration. In accordance with this Section, "limited warranty period" means one (1) year if you are a business user and two (2) years if not. There shall be no warranty rights if there are no substantial changes as the ones indicated in the Documentation. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE, FOR EXAMPLE, UPDATES, PRE-RELEASE, TRYOUTS, STARTER, PRODUCT SAMPLER AND COPIES OF SOFTWARE NOT FOR RESALE OR SOURCE CODE CONVERTED INTO OTHER FORMATS, WEB SITES, ON-LINE SERVICES, CDs OR SOFTWARE THAT HAS BEEN ALTERED BY YOU, TO THE EXTENT SUCH ALTERATIONS CAUSED A DEFECT. For a warranty claim, you must return to us the Software, at our expense, to the place of purchase along with proof of purchase within the limited warranty period. If the operation of the Software varies substantially in accordance with the provisions of the Documentation, CYBERSIGNALS is entitled - by way of a second opportunity to comply, at its sole discretion, to repair it or replace it. If this does not produce the desired effect, you are entitled to a reduction in the purchase price or to cancel the purchase agreement. For more warranty information, please contact CYBERSIGNALS’s Customer Technical Support.
14.2 Limitation of Liability for Users Residing in Germany and Austria.
14.2.1 If you obtained the Software in Germany or Austria and such country is your country of residence, Section 8 does not apply. Instead, in accordance with the provisions in Section 14.2.2, CYBERSIGNALS and its affiliates responsibility under the law will be limited as follows: (i) CYBERSIGNALS and its affiliates will respond only to the amount of damages typically foreseeable at the time of entering into the purchase agreement in respect of damages caused by negligence of a material contractual obligation and (ii) CYBERSIGNALS and its affiliates be liable for damages caused by negligence of a non material contractual obligation.
14.2.2 The limitation of liability shall not apply to any mandatory statutory liability, in particular, to liability under the Product Liability Act German, liability for assuming a specific guarantee or liability for personal injury, culpably caused by negligence.
14.2.3 You have the obligation to take all reasonable measures to prevent and reduce damages, in particular to make backup copies of the Software and your computer data subject to the provisions of this contract.
14.3 Additional Terms.- Pre-release Software. If the Software is pre-commercial release or beta Software this section applies. Pre-release Software is a prerelease version, which is not a CYBERSIGNALS final product and may contain bugs, errors, viruses and other problems that could cause system or other failures and data loss. CYBERSIGNALS may never commercially release the Pre-release Software. If you have received the Pre-release Software pursuant to a separate written agreement, such as Serial Agreement for Unreleased CYBERSIGNALS Products (Pre-release Products Contract), the use you make of the Pre-release Software is also governed by the agreement. You agree to return or destroy all copies of the Pre-release software at CYBERSIGNALS’s request or commercial release of such Software. YOUR USE OF PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEE SECTIONS 7 AND 8 FOR WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS WHICH GOVERN PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE.
14.4 Additional Terms for Tryout, Product Sampler, NFR (Not For Resale) Software copies. If the Software is a tryout, starter, product sampler, or NFR software ("Tryout Software"), the following Section applies. The Tryout Software may have limited functionality and is only for demonstration and evaluation purposes and not for commercial purposes. THE USE OF THE TRYOUT SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEE SECTIONS 7 AND 8 FOR WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS WHICH GOVERN TRYOUT SOFTWARE.
14.5 Temporary Software. If the Software is a temporary version, it will cease operations after a certain period of time or number of launches following installation. The license granted hereunder will terminate after such period or number of launches, unless extended by CYBERSIGNALS to buy you a full license. ACCESS TO ANY FILES OR OUTPUT CREATED WITH SUCH SOFTWARE OR ANY PRODUCT ASSOCIATED IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
14.6 Educational Software. If the Software accompanying this agreement is an Educational Software Product (Software manufactured and distributed for use by education industry End Users), you will only be entitled to use the program if you meet the requirements to be considered an Education End User. Please visit the web site http://www.CYBERSIGNALS.com/education/purchasing to find out if you qualify. To find a CYBERSIGNALS Authorized Education Reseller in your area, go to http://www.CYBERSIGNALS.com/store and go to the Buying Products Worldwide link.
14.7. Source Software. If the Software includes source code ----
14.7.1 You can use the source code with the Computer software as described in Section 2 and extract the source software to any device connected to such Computers.
14.7.2 If the Permitted Number of Computers is five or less, you can download the source code to the memory (hard disk or RAM) of a device connected to at least one of the PCs in order to keep the source code installed in this environment. You can have an additional device for each multiple of five represented by the Permitted Number of Computers
14.7.3 You can make a copy of the source (s) you have used for a particular file for a printer or other printing mechanism, and such printer device may use the source (s) to process your file, provided you have a valid license to use that particular source code.
14.7.4 You may convert and install the source code into another format for use in other environments, subject to the following conditions: A computer on which the converted source code has been used or installed shall be considered as number one of your Permitted Number of PCs. The use of the source code you have converted will be pursuant to the terms and conditions of this agreement. Such converted font software may be used for your own business or personal use and may not be distributed or transferred for any purpose, all exceptions will be in accordance with Section 4.4 of this agreement.
14.8 Online Services
14.8.1 The Software may facilitate your access to web sites maintained by CYBERSIGNALS, its subsidiaries or third parties offering goods, information, software and services ("Online Services”). Your access to and use of any website is subject to the terms, conditions, disclaimer clauses and notices found on such site, for example, the use conditions found in http://www.CYBERSIGNALS .com / misc / copyright.html. CYBERSIGNALS may at any time for any reason, modify or disable access to any website and/or Online Services.
14.8.2 CYBERSIGNALS do not control, endorse or accept responsibility for websites or Online Services offered by third parties. Any dealings between you and a third party in connection with a website or online services, including delivery of and payment for goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third party.
14.8.3 EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY AGREED BETWEEN CYBERSIGNALS OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT, THE ACCESS AND USE OF WEBSITES AND ONLINE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEE SECTIONS 7 AND 8 IN CONNECTION WITH THE WARRANTY AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS WHICH GOVERN WEBSITES AND ONLINE SERVICES.